Mother and Daughter Getaway
A 3 DAY, 2 NIGHT YOGA GETAWAY | 10th – 12th April
*A detailed schedule for the 3 days will be emailed upon confirmation of your booking.
- Arrival 3pm – 5pm
- Welcome & Introduction followed by nurturing Yin Yoga
- Meaningful relationships – Raising Girls (1hr Talk and Video)
- The day starts with Yogic refreshments before our Morning Yoga Asana practice.
- Optional – Forest Hike
- Evening Yin Yoga & healing Gong Bath (2hrs)
- The Nature of Nurture in our modern world (1hr talk & Video)
- 7am – Integrated Flow & Closing Meditation (2.5hrs)
- 11:30am tea, Check-out & Farewell
FREE TIME: Yogi’s can spend the day at the pool, booking into the wonderful retreat wellness extensions, sharing quality, one on one time with each other or exploring the various attractions in and around Nottingham Road,
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE
- 2 nights shared accommodation in the scenic country-side of Nottingham Road
- 3 Wholesome meals a day
- Morning & afternoon snacks
- Organic herbal teas available all day
- Yoga Classes, Meditations, Talks, Conscious Hike (Yogi’s only) (Total of 10hrs which can be added as Continuous Education Trainings for qualified Yoga Teachers)
- A retreat specific gift pack (Yogi’s only)
- A good dose of happiness & soul revival!
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING
Over and above the usual clothing, towels, costumes, toiletries and more that you need for a 3 day break in the country, please bring the following
- A pair of walking shoes (trainers will be fine – may be a bit muddy)
- A yoga mat and any other yoga equipment you would usually use (straps, blocks, bolsters) – We have equipment if you don’t.
- A water bottle
- A pen and notebook
- You will receive a list of things to bring along to make this retreat even more special for your daughter.
Treatments need to be booked in advanced so we can ensure therapist availability.
R550 (60minutes) R360 (30minutes)
Reflexology, deep tissue massage, aromatherapy massage, Shiatsu massage, Reiki (60min)
Horse Riding – Enquire
Loxley House is the leading Luxury Guest House and Conference Venue in Nottingham Road, Midlands, KwaZulu-Natal, and proudly carries the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa ‘4-Star’ and Automobile Association ‘Superior Accommodation’ status.
Set in manicured gardens, with exclusive pool area, Loxley House is the ideal retreat facility in which to simply relax and indulge in the splendour of the Natal Midlands. Nottingham Road is widely considered to be The Hub of the Midlands with plenty to do and see for non-Yogi’s during retreat activities.
All of our 15 exceptional suites are garden-facing, en suite with either with bath/shower or bath and separate shower, with a choice of either twin or king beds. Loxley House is highly regarded for its excellent dining – enjoy a sumptuous breakfast. wholesome lunch and a delicious dinner in the main dining room, with large open fireplace ideal for the Midlands winters. Or take the time to enjoy a light lunch or morning and afternoon teas out on the spacious veranda. Presenting innovative menus and catering to suit all tastes.
Enjoy being nurtured by specialist therapists who are renowned in their fields, enlightened by health experts, nourished in body, mind and spirit with Yoga at one of our Wellness Retreats.
1. 50% Deposit upon booking to secure your place
2. Balance of payment is due 2 weeks prior to the retreat ( 15th May 2019)
3. In the unlikely event that the retreat is cancelled you will be refunded in full or provided with an alternative retreat to attend.
4. Margot McMaster and Loxley House reserve the right to change the retreat should the need arise. In this instance you will be informed as soon as possible.
5. Margot McMaster Yoga, Margot McMaster and Loxley House (The Venue) only accepts responsibility for those parts of your holiday and retreat that are wholly in our control. Responsibility, under any circumstances, for the acts or omissions, cancellations or changes of third party vendors (including additional extra bookable activities) will not be assumed. In the event of a dispute reasonable attempts to assist to resolve will be provided.
6. Cancellations are sometimes unavoidable. Should you need to cancel then the following percentage fee on the full retreat cost will apply:
a. From date of booking – 20%
b. 30 – 50 days – 50%
c. 30 – 0 days – 100%