Please note, if you choose a 2 day retreat then you can either arrive on Thursday and leave by 11:30 on Saturday or arrive between 3-5pm on Friday leaving on Sunday.
*A detailed schedule for the 3 or 4 days will be emailed upon confirmation of your booking.
- Arrival 3pm – 5pm
- Welcome & Introduction followed by nurturing Yin Yoga
- The day starts with Yogic refreshments before our Morning Meditation and Asana practice. We explore how to “Let it flow and let it go” in a 2hr Deeply restorative Vinyasa flow.
- Afternoon Yin Yoga & healing Gong Bath (2hrs)
- The Nature of Nurture in our modern world (1hr talk & Video)
- Morning Meditation – Adi Shakti followed by slow flow “Nourished by Yoga” (2hrs)
- (Optional) Conscious Sunset Beach Hike
- Restorative and Nurturing Yin Yoga & Healing Gong Bath (2hrs)
- 7am – Integrated Flow & Closing Meditation (2.5hrs)
- 11:30am tea, Check-out & Farewell
FREE TIME: Yogi’s can spend the day at the beach, the pool or exploring the nature reserve and the South Coast or choose one of the optional extras for some extra nourishment.
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE
- 2 or 3 nights shared accommodation
- All meals (please note all meals are vegetarian)
- Yoga Classes, Meditations, Talk, Conscious Beach Hike (Yogi’s only) (Total of 16hrs which can be added as Continuous Education Trainings for qualified Yoga Teachers)
- A retreat specific gift pack (Yogi’s only)
- A good dose of happiness & soul revival!
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING
Over and above the usual clothing, towels, costumes, toiletries and more that you need for a 4 day break at the beach, please bring the following
- A Dry Brush
- A foam roller if you have one
- A journal or book for notes and something to write with
- A water bottle
Treatments need to be booked in advanced so we can ensure therapist availability.
R450 (60minutes) R260 (30minutes)
Reflexology, deep tissue massage, aromatherapy massage, Shiatsu massage
Reiki (60min) – R450
Surf lesson R250pp
SUP lesson R350pp (2hrs)
Horse Riding – Enquire
Scuba Diving – Enquire
Pumula means “place of rest” and you’ll definitely experience this feeling as soon as you enter the property. Stroll around our 5 acres of well wooded garden and find peace among the trees. The garden blooms different colourful flowers every season. Relax by the pool side and bask in the sun unwinding in one of the loungers. If you visit during the winter months, watch the whales breach and play with one another as they pass by up the coast.
1. 50% Deposit upon booking to secure your place
2. Balance of payment is due 2 weeks prior to the retreat ( 15th May 2019)
3. In the unlikely event that the retreat is cancelled you will be refunded in full or provided with an alternative retreat to attend.
4. Margot McMaster and Pumula Retreat Centre reserve the right to change the retreat should the need arise. In this instance you will be informed as soon as possible.
5. Margot McMaster Yoga, Margot McMaster and Pumula Retreats (The Venue) only accepts responsibility for those parts of your holiday and retreat that are wholly in our control. Responsibility, under any circumstances, for the acts or omissions, cancellations or changes of third party vendors (including additional extra bookable activities) will not be assumed. In the event of a dispute reasonable attempts to assist to resolve will be provided.
6. Cancellations are sometimes unavoidable. Should you need to cancel then the following percentage fee on the full retreat cost will apply:
a. From date of booking – 20%
b. 30 – 50 days – 50%
c. 30 – 0 days – 100%